For further information please contact:
- Our online courses are open. For costings and dates for online training in 2023 see. CDoC Training
- Podcast discussion with Jenny Kitzinger about the role of speech and language therapists in PDoC care.
- Prof Celia Kitzinger interviewed by the RSM - see the interview here
- Prof Jenny Kitzinger's CPD lecture on palliative care for PDoC patients here
- Read our blog about videoing patients
Our new paper on 'Supporting families'-exploring our role as academics, advocates and activists in published in Bioethics. Read More
Media comment on the latest 'miracle recovery' story, Jenny Kitzinger is interviewed about the implications (and some misinterpretations) about 'waking up' from a disorder of consciousness. View/Listen here
Supreme Court judgement “will benefit thousands of patients and families” Read More
A new online CDoC resource for Healthcare Professionals has been developed View here
Online resource for families looking for information and support here. This resource includes information on everything from diagnosis to treatment decisions. It includes over 200 film clips of families talking about their experiences Read More
'Coma Songs' radio programme
Listen to our Coma Songs Radio 3 programme here.