Look out for our conference on PDoC – for Autumn 2021!
Make sure you are on our mailing list for this and for forthcoming courses.
Dates to be decided (disrupted in 2020 due to Covid)
- launch of the Lancet Commission on ‘The Value of Death’ at the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Workshop about advance care planning at Guy’s and St Thomas’, London.
- Jenny Kitzinger will be talking about advocacy at: ‘Let’s talk: the importance of communication in the Court of Protection’. How can advocates support families to ensure patient’s values, wishes, beliefs and feelings are addressed in best interests decisions about them?
- the ‘Intensive Care Society Law and Ethics Study Day’
- Presenting to the Association of UK Dieticians- Specialist Group on Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (PENG)